Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm Finally Back

I finally got my camera back from the repair shop! I didn't realize how much I missed it until it was gone. I'll try to be more consistent with posting now (no promises, however). This time of year is very busy for me. I'm working every night trying to finish my missionary socks by the first of November at the very latest so I can enjoy the holidays. I do have all three Quilted Bears well stocked so I feel pretty good about that.

Dallan had his first day of Preschool last week. He was so excited. He had to call me at work after his first day to tell me all about it. He sang his little bumble bee song for me.

I spent last weekend in Layton with Jenn. I can't believe how the babies are growing. I'll post a couple of photos. Ryan and I watched the Polar Express for the 100th time. He has the movie memorized. No, he really does have it memorized. All the way through he would say a line just before they would say it. He can also sing the songs. Just as it ended, he turned to me and said, "just one more time Grandma". I don't think he will ever get tired of that movie.

I've been working hard in R.S. trying to get everyone excited about doing their 72-hour packs. I have been placing a group order and then having them gather some things on their own each month. I have been surprised at how many are participating. Several of them are making packs for Christmas gifts for their children and grandchildren. If you don't have yours ready, start working on it now. If you do, don't forget to update them.

Well, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to post pictures tonight. I can't get it to work. I'll try to have Matthew help me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Welcome back, mom! It was good to see you this weekend. I'm excited to see some of your pictures now that your camera's back.