Sunday, April 6, 2008

Late Easter Photos

Emmy checking everyone out wearing Nick's glasses.
Great Grandpa with Dallan, Emmy, Owen, and Ryan.
Owen having his turn looking cool.

I had more photos to post but can't get them to work. You're lucky to get these. I'm not used to having to think backwards.

We had a great time hunting eggs at Aunt Layna's again this year. Matthew and Kristen both had to work so I brought Dallan in with me. The only bad part was all the snakes the older boys found. Dallan was fascinated with them. He didn't want to hold them but he was right there watching them.

I had a pretty quiet weekend. I actually spent most of it ironing. I have a whole new wardrobe!! The only problem is that it has been in the ironing basket for soooo long that some of my shirts don't fit any more. Can you believe they shrunk sitting right there in that basket!!

Conference was wonderful. It isn't often that we get to participate in a solemn assembly. It was great to stand and sustain a new prophet and the Twelve Apostles. When I renewed my Ensign I signed up to have the Conference CD's sent to me. I'm anxious to get them. I like to keep them in my car. It's surprising how much you can listen to just going back and forth to work.






7 comments:

Erin said...

Aunt Brenda, What a darling blog! I am just starting to do it so it is so fun to visit everyone's sites! I am loving to learn about what everyone is doing and it is so fun to see all of the pictures and update myself on family! Love you!

Julie said...

Brenda, it was great to see your comment on my blog. Your grandbabies sure are getting big! My mom and dad will be so surprised to see how big Katherine, Jeremy's daughter is getting!

Nat said...

Glad to see a new post!! I haven't checked in with you in awhile, so it was good to see something new. I love that picture of Emmy, it's so funny! and the one of grandpa and the kids. I am excited for the 26th!! :)

Audrey Crisp said...

those are some darling kids! Were sorry we couldn't make it to Easter egg hunt this year! It sounds like you all had fun! Conference was great! That's cool you got those conference CDs! We are excited to move bit were gonna miss everyone! I hope we get to see one another before we move!

Hassingers said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love, love the one with Grandpa. We are sad we missed the big hunt. I'm also sad we are going to miss Goblin Valley. I will be in St. George.

Ray and Teresa Ashby said...

I loved this, Brenda. Thanks for getting me started into this blogging, along with my Brenda. I especially enjoyed seeing your twins! How wonderful.

Brenda said...

Hey, I love the pictures!! You have darling grandchildren! It's so fun to keep in more contact with you!